Our 2021 holiday schedule is as follows. Please note service times will likely be later than usual with the additional holiday volume.
- Friday, December 24th – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25th – CLOSED
- Friday, December 31, 2021 – 9:00 AM – Noon
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25, 2021 – No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021 – Normal services provided.
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 – Normal services provided.
Northwest Harris County Municipal Utility District No 10 will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on October 7, 2021 at 6:30 PM at 14415 Barker Cypress, Cypress, Texas, 77429. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
Did you know that Northwest Harris County MUD No. 10 (NWHCMUD 10) has installed electronic meters throughout the District? Did you also know that, with this service, NWHCMUD 10 allows you to monitor your water usage? This service is now available to NWHCMUD 10 customers through EyeOnWater. EyeOnWater gives you direct access to your water usage details and provides tools to help you use water more efficiently. EyeOnWater lets you see how much water you’re using and can even alert you to possible leaks on your property.
To access EyeOnWater, visit www.eyeonwater.com.