Environmental Development Partners (EDP)
24 Hour Customer Service Line: (832) 467-1599
Village Green Office
17495 Village Green Drive, Houston, Texas 77040
Notice About Confidentiality of Customer Information
You may now pay via credit/debit/prepaid card or eCheck. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are all accepted. Listed below are our available options for your convenience:
- Log onto EDP’s Payment Portal to access the online payment portal. You can register your account, OR pay as a guest.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.edpwater.com
- Click on Pay Your Bill, select your water District’s name
- Click on PAY ONLINE NOW
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
Customer portal features include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Automatic Monthly Payments
- Log onto EDP’s Payment Portal or contact EDP at (832) 467-1599 to sign up for auto payments. You can select your payment method, enter your due date of the 13th, and the payment amount. Each month, you will receive an email confirming the payment was successful.
Live Agent Assisted Payments
- (832) 467-1599, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Enclose payment stub with your check or money order in the return envelope provided. Please allow ample time to ensure delivery before the due date. Mail your payment, addressed to the District, to P.O. Box 3264, Houston, TX 77253-3264.
- Our office location is 17495 Village Green Drive, Houston, TX 77040.
Night Drop Box
- The office has a drop box slot on the front door. Please insert a check or money order, along with the payment stub, in the return envelope. Our payment processing department will post the payment the following business day.
Online Bill Pay Through Your Financial Institution
- Payments can be made via your at-home internet service. Please allow 7-10 business days, prior to the due date, for the payment to be received.
- First Billing Services assesses a convenience fee for each credit, debit, prepaid card and eCheck transaction. Card transactions will be assessed a 3.99% fee. One-time eCheck transactions will be assessed a $1.99 fee, and recurring eCheck transactions will be assessed a $1.00 fee.
- For more information or assistance with registration, Call EDP at (832) 467-1599 Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm CST.
Important Information Regarding Delinquent Accounts
- Electronic payment options should not be utilized for delinquent accounts. The above options are not available for non‐sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non‐sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to an EDP office with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts. Payments made on accounts that have been disconnected for delinquent bill MUST be made only at the customer service office by money order or cashier’s check to restore service.